Magic of Maya Spices for Authentic Taste
Aloo Methi comes from the Northern part of India, and is lavished on hot naan or paratha. Methi or Fenugreek plant is a rich source of nutrition. Promotes healthy digestion and also is anti-inflammatory. Give it a try and eat healthy!
Cleaning, chopping and sorting Methi leaves are quite a daunting task. Don’t let all the work scare you away from making this delicious and healthy dish. You can use Maya Kasoori Methi to create this dish without losing its authentic flavor. A quick remedy that most of the fines restaurants use when serving their foods with methi.
- 3 medium size boiled potatoes (peeled & cut into medium size)
- 3 tbsp Maya Kasuri methi
- 2 tbsp oil
- 3/4th tbsp Maya Red Chilli Powder
- ½ tbsp Maya Cumin Powder
- ½ tbsp Maya Mango Powder (Amchur Powder)
- ¼ tbsp Maya Turmeric Powder
- ½ tbsp Maya Cumin Seed
- Salt to taste
Recipe for Aloo Methi:
- Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seed
- When onion turns pinkish in color add turmeric powder, red chili powder, cumin powder, dry mango powder & salt to taste. Sauté for 2 minutes
- Add Maya Kasuri Methi, mix well. Cover & cook for 3 to 3 minutes in low flame , until soft.
- Remove from heat & Serve hot with paratha or naan
To check out more of our products, visit us at