Green Coriander Rice
Magic of Maya Spices for Authentic Taste
This brown rice recipe is loaded with fiber, minerals and vitamins like B6 and niacin. Not just that, you get a dash of protein and the crunchy capsicum provides you with antioxidants like Vitamin C.
- 1 cup rice
- 1 green capsicum, large
- 1 onion, medium
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp Garlic paste
- 30ml curd
- 2 Tbsp coriander mint and green chilli paste
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Salt to taste
Recipe for Green Coriander Rice
- In a non-stick vessel, heat oil and add cumin seeds.
- Once the seeds crackle, add the bay leaves, stir gently and add chopped onions. Cook the onions till they turn brown.
- Now add ginger garlic paste, coriander mint paste and curd to the vessel and cook well. Once the masala is cooked well, you will start getting a lovely aroma and this is the correct time to stir in the dry masalas.
- Cook for 5-6 minutes, time to add the crunchy capsicum. Once done, add the rice and 1 1/2 cups of water.
- Cover the vessel with a lid and let it cook for 15 minutes or till the rice is done.
- Garnish with some coriander and serve fresh.
To check out more of our products, visit us at