Aloo Tikki is a North Indian, Pakistani and Bangladeshi snack made out of boiled potatoes, onions and various curry Maya Food spices.
Magic of Maya Spices for Authentic Taste
- 3 large potatoes, peeled, boiled and mashed
- 3/4 cup frozen peas (uncooked)
- 1/2 large onion, chopped
- 1 Black pepper, minced
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 2 tsp. garam masala
- 1 tsp. cumin powder
- 1 tbs. grated ginger
- 1 handful fresh parsley or cilantro leaves, chopped
- 2 tbs. breadcrumbs
- 4 tbs. flour
Method for Preparation:
- Once the potatoes have been boiled and mashed, add in all the other ingredients.
- Form into patties (you should be able to get 8 large patties or 10 smaller ones).
- Heat a little oil over medium-high heat and fry a few minutes on each side until golden brown. Drain and cool on paper towels.
- Serve with any kind of sauce you like with a cottage/ricotta cheese mixture, and it will be a very much delicious with some kind of chutney
To check out more of our products, visit us at