- Leave the ancho chili to soak in a small bowl of warm water until it softens, then set aside. Preheat the oven to 200°C/gas mark 6. Brush the tortilla with 1 tsp vegetable oil and arrange in an upturned muffin tin. Place a small heatproof object in the middle of the tortilla, like a mini ramekin, to stop it from puffing up. Bake in the oven for 5 minutes until the tortilla starts to brown. Remove the ramekin and bake for a further minute. Remove the tortilla from the oven and set aside to cool.
- Rinse the quinoa thoroughly then add to a pan with 150ml water. Bring to the boil and leave to simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes or until the quinoa has absorbed all the liquid.
- Meanwhile, drain the chilli and add to a mini blender along with the sour cream, lime juice and a large pinch of salt. Blitz until combined and smooth. Transfer to the fridge to chill.
- Combine the spices and season. Rub the chicken with 1 tsp of vegetable oil, then the spices. Heat a griddle pan on a medium flame. Add the chicken and cook for 3 minutes on each side, or until the chicken is completely cooked through with no signs of pink. Set aside.
- Heat the remaining 1 tsp of vegetable oil in a small frying pan. Add the pepper and sauté for 1 minute. Add the quinoa and black beans and continue to cook for another minute. Remove from the heat and add the spring onion and coriander, tossing together.
- Pour the quinoa mixture into the tortilla bowl. Top with the avocado. Slice the chicken breast into strips and place on top, then drizzle with the chili sauce.
To view our more recipes, Click here
To check out more of our products, visit us at Click here