Chocolate ladoo recipe is instant mouth watering ladoo recipe, always hit in kids parties and festive occasions. Chocolate ladoos can be made in a jiffy when you need a quick dessert.
Diwali is a festival which is celebrated all over India and abroad. Celebrate this Diwali in a unique way with a different variety of dessert every day. People are very happy to celebrate Diwali as all the family members gather at one place and enjoy eating tasty food, especially sweets. Even at our home, we prepare minimum 3 sweets per day. Try out our healthy, tasty and rich in fiber “Chocolate Laddu Recipe by Maya Foods” at home for your family and enjoy a safe Diwali. Making traditional ladoos take lots of time and cooking effort. But in today’s busy world we always like to make things quick, easy and still don’t want to compromise on the taste. This is when this instant chocolate ladoo recipe comes handy. These chocolate ladoos are different from traditional ladoos as they do not require any cooking or baking.
- 2 cups nuts (1 cup almonds, 1 cup walnuts)
- 1 Cup Maida
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon powder
- 2 cups pitted dates
- 2 tablespoons Grade B maple syrup
- Dried shredded coconut to roll the balls in (I like the very fine shred)
Method of Preparation:
- Grind nuts in food processor until they have a flour-like consistency. Add the cocoa, maida and cinnamon powder to make as chocolaty as you like- I like chocolate- Add the dates and the maple syrup.
- Blend together in the food processor, adding more dates until you get a “breakable” dough, which can hold form. Form into walnut sized balls in your hands. Roll and gently press the balls in the coconut.
Store in fridge for up to 4 days (or freeze some)