A delicious homemade version of classic Chicago deep dish pizza with cheese on the bottom and top. Here’s how to make authentic-tasting Chicago deep dish pizza. Complete with the buttery crust, slightly sweet tomato sauce, and a thick layer of cheese.
This picnic fried chicken has a delicious coating that is like KFC. It has a bit of spice, a crunchy coating and moist chicken inside. You can pack it up while still hot and it transports easily for you to share with family and friends.
This Mexican vegetarian dish is high in fiber and easy recipe to make your own tomato-flavored tortillas or wraps. These tortillas are perfect for tacos, wraps or quesadillas. You can also use a sun-dried tomato paste for an extra burst of tomato flavor.
On the special occasion of Independence Day let’s make this delicious and nutritious Tri color rice preparation. To make three different color layers, we have used spinach to give green color, coconut milk to make white layer rice, and tomatoes to make a saffron layer of Tri color rice. Hope you enjoy this delicious dish.
Sabudana Kheer is a delicious festive dessert made with sabudana (tapioca pearls) flavored with cardamom and saffron.
Coconut Barfi is a classic and traditional recipe of an Indian sweet that is specially prepared for Raksha Bandhan festival and other special occasions. Coconut and festivities go hand in hand because the sweets made from them are auspicious and are used as offerings at sacred rituals performed during festivals. Kopra Pak is one of the everyone’s favorite sweets that come every Diwali or Holi, it has become a ritual at my home to make these. It is important to use freshly grated coconut to make this sweet as opposed to using frozen or desiccated versions of the coconut. The taste and the juices that emanate from the fresh coconut give the special richness to this delicacy.
Pav Bhaji is one of the most popular street foods which can now be found across metro cities, even in high-end restaurants. A delicious and wholesome mix of assorted veggies like potatoes, tomatoes, cauliflower, green peas and capsicum along with plenty of onions, ginger and garlic are mashed on a griddle and flavored with a quintessential spice mix known as pav bhaji masala. This spicy vegetarian sabzi is served with a baked Indian bread roll called pav which is toasted along with a good dose of butter. This vegetarian classic is an all-day hit – works great as a meal and even as a snack. It’s one of the best ways to feed your kids plenty of veggies that too with a smile.
Magic of MayaFood Spices
- Potatoes 4 medium
- Tomatoes 4 medium
- Cauliflower 1/4 small
- Onions 2 medium
- Ginger 1 tsp paste
- Garlic paste
- Green capsicum 1 medium
- Green chilies 3-4
- Fresh coriander leaves 1/4 cup
- Green peas shelled 1/4 cup
- Lemons 2
- Oil 3 tablespoons
- Salt to taste
- Pav bhaji masala 1 1/2 tablespoons
- Butter 3 tablespoons
- Pav 8
- Boil, cool, peel and grate potatoes. Wash and finely chop tomatoes. Wash and grate cauliflower. Peel, wash and finely chop onion. Peel and wash ginger, garlic and grind to a fine paste.
- Wash, halve, remove seeds and finely chop capsicum. Wash, remove stems and finely chop green chilies.
- Clean, wash and finely chop fresh coriander leaves. Wash and boil the green peas in salted water till soft, drain and mash lightly and keep aside. Cut lemon into wedges.
- Heat oil in a pan and add the three-fourth quantity of chopped onions. Sauté till light brown. Add chopped green chilies and ginger garlic paste. Stir-fry for half a minute.
- Add half the quantity of chopped tomatoes and cook on medium heat for three to four minutes, stirring continuously or till oil separates from the masala. Add chopped capsicum, boiled and lightly mashed peas, grated cauliflower, grated boiled potatoes and one and a half cups of water.
- Bring it to a boil and simmer for ten minutes, pressing with the back of the spoon a few times, till all the vegetables are completely mashed. Add pav bhajee masala, salt and the rest of the chopped tomatoes. Cook on medium heat for two minutes, stirring continuously.
- Heat half of the butter in a thick-bottomed pan or a tawa. Slice pav horizontally into two and pan fry in butter for half a minute, pressing two or three times or till pav is crisp and light brown.
- Garnish the bhajee with chopped coriander leaves, remaining butter and serve hot with pav accompanied with remaining chopped onion and lemon wedges.
Serving Ideas: Serve Bhaji with roasted pav buns, chopped onion and sliced tomato in dinner. It can also be served as a party snack.
To check out more of our products, visit us at Click here
For Breakfast and Evening Snacks, Shop Here
Samosa is a very popular Indian snack made with a spicy potato filling along with some dry fruits. They are basically pockets of dough which are stuffed with savoury filling and deep fried resulting in a crisp shell. This is the best Indian snack and one of the most popular street foods in the country.